Re: [ga] ICANN staff researching my political stance on Obama? Jobsearch

  • To: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN staff researching my political stance on Obama? Jobsearch
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 00:35:45 -0800

Eric and all,

  ROFLMAO!  But perhaps you should have added:  Believe
that NGO's should be running the world and accountable to
no government or international governmental body...

Hugh Dierker wrote:

> Wanted: Research Investigation Job Qualifications  Just a little big
  house time in only a couple or 3 continents (personal research on
  limits of law) proof of geographic diversity. Regardless of what I
  find I can make up some great dirt (ala, the gravaman of the
  charges) Worked on a few Capital murder cases and the defendants are
  now walking the streets know how to cheat, lie and steal my way into
  someone else's identity to prevent knowledge of my inquiries. Of
  course all means justifiable by the ends. Think open and transparent
  applies only to personal privacy rights. Believe McCarthyism is far
  better than any other ism. Will never work for what is right -- Will
  only just do my job and follow orders. Compensation; Just a tiny bit
  of the fellowship funds.