Re: [ga] GoDaddy VP Caught Bidding Against Customers

  • To: <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GoDaddy VP Caught Bidding Against Customers
  • From: <chris@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:29:44 -0400

Hypothetical situation:

I own a company that sells something only to banks. I want to give my clients a dot bank domain name for their website for free because I think it's good for business. Who is qualified to tell me that . . .

1. the tld is not needed?
2. my business plan for the tld is not a viable business plan?
3. I am not allowed to do whatever I want with the tld as long as what I do does not technically threaten the stability of the Internet?

Chris McElroy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>