Re: [ga] AGP Formal Resolution

  • To: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "Joe Baptista" <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] AGP Formal Resolution
  • From: <chris@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:30:58 -0400

Then we would also need to add to the list. I liked the first 2 choices, but if
we are going to expand to each individual concern, then the number of threads
will be much longer.

GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting | AGP - Typo Corrections
GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting | AGP - Cart Hold
GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting | AGP - Fraud Remedies
GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting | AGP - Testing of Systems
GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting | AGP - Buyer's Remorse
GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting | AGP - Frontrunning
GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting | AGP - Domain Tasting
GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting | AGP - Domain Kiting
GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting | AGP - Registrar Abuses (like locking in a domain
to only be registered through them and participating in activities such as
those listed above)