Re: [ga] Notice to Jeff Williams Re: GA list archives problems?

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Notice to Jeff Williams Re: GA list archives problems?
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:54:43 -0700 (PDT)

TLDA has to talk on this list - they have to borrow lists from other orgnization
since their crappy brittish list provider server is crashed.

lists.tldainc.org/public - connection refuses.  For more than 4 days now.

Whats new?

I repeat - therte is not compitent representation for tld holders at all
enywhere. ICANN does a
better job.

Sorry, the truth hurts sometimes.

Thoms