Re: [ga] Notice to Jeff Williams Re: GA list archives problems?

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Notice to Jeff Williams Re: GA list archives problems?
  • From: David Scott <tlda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:43:43 -0400

Apologizes Dominik, I hit reply instead of reply-all.

I am wondering if a formal warning on the list should be issue, so that everyone gets the warning, and further that the suspension be set in effect starting the next posting day.

What exactly is the rule of exceeding the posting limit. Or where is it documented that what the repercussions of exceeding the posing limit is.

On another note, why are we limited to only 5 post, I understand that on any given topic of discussion that if it is deemed a "hot" topic the limit then should be more then 5, as it seems almost a waste of thought, to have to wait another day to continue a discussion.

That's just my 2 cents...

David Scott
UCANN2