Re: [ga] John Baxter says the INS is here. Indeed it is.

  • To: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] John Baxter says the INS is here. Indeed it is.
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:53:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

<HEAD>
<STYLE>body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}</STYLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16608" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=compText>
<P>Dr. Joe and all,</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp; Let me chime in here for a bit.&nbsp; </P>
<P>&nbsp; I have always known Dr. Joe to be an honest and straight forward
fellow,</P>
<P>which should be at least appriciated favorably if not greatly admired.&nbsp;
He</P>
<P>is also very knoledgable&nbsp;which is a huge plus.&nbsp; I also know he has
little</P>
<P>tolorance for nonsense, which I for one am greatful for and also should</P>
<P>be admired and respected. </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp; Mr. Baxter, whom I do not know nor am familier with, has been
given</P>
<P>specific instructions on what he needs to do.&nbsp; He has not done so,</P>
<P>for whatever reasons, but it seems that he has another agenda.&nbsp; I</P>
<P>am not sure what that agenda is, but from what I have read from him</P>
<P>is all too familier from within ICANN in the 1998-2001 days, and</P>
<P>bothers me greatly in a very negitive way.</P>
<P><BR><BR><BR>&nbsp;</P>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff
2px solid">-----Original Message----- <BR>From: Joe Baptista
<BAPTISTA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx><BR>Sent: Mar 30, 2008 8:02 AM <BR>To: John Palmer
<JPALMER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><BR>Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <BR>Subject: [ga]
John Baxter says the INS is here. Indeed it is. <BR><BR>John Baxter (or is that
Palmer) - your new found nerviness concerns me.&nbsp; I appreciate your support
for the inclusive name space.&nbsp; However the fact that you have been
actively involved with an organization that has misrepresented the inclusive
name space, bothers me. An organization that is run by one Herman Xennt, an
associate of yours, who is currently under investigation by the very people you
praise.&nbsp; This concerns me.<BR><BR>One of the nice things about the
inclusive name space is that unlike ICANN it is community based.&nbsp; And any
fraud such as the type you have been associated with is quickly dealt
with.&nbsp; So maybe this new found support of yours has something to do with
repentance?<BR><BR>
<DIV class=gmail_quote>On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 12:01 PM, John Palmer &lt;<A
href="mailto:jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank>jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=gmail_quote style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0pt 0pt 0pt
0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid"><BR>Yes, the ugly saga of
ICANN. You know, the Inclusive Namespace is out there<BR>still, with
roots</BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV><BR>Incorrect.&nbsp; There&nbsp; is an inclusive name space zone file
published at least once per week.&nbsp; However there is no official inclusive
name space root or roots.&nbsp; There are roots that claim to be inclusive name
space compliant, but they all more or less fail testing.<BR>&nbsp; <BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=gmail_quote style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0pt 0pt 0pt
0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid"><BR>such as <A
href="http://publicroot.com"; target=_blank>publicroot.com</A> and <A
href="http://worldroot.net"; target=_blank>worldroot.net</A> and organizations
like TLDA (just<BR>restarted, I hear)</BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV><BR>Lets hope this is not the beginning of another Baxter fraud.&nbsp; As
far as I know there is no root at <A href="http://publicroot.com";
target=_blank>publicroot.com</A>.&nbsp; I think you meant <A
href="http://public-root.com"; target=_blank>public-root.com</A> where you are
the G root operator.<BR><BR><A href="http://public-root.com/g-root.htm";
target=_blank>http://public-root.com/g-root.htm</A><BR><BR>This root which is
properly known as INAIC - www <A href="http://inaic.com";
target=_blank>inaic.com</A> - is under investigation by the TLDA, and the Dutch
Public Prosecutors office,&nbsp; if not others.&nbsp; I don't think this is a
good root for you to recommend to recommend and claim in any way they are an
inclusive name space root.&nbsp; At this time the TLDA has not ruled on them
nor certified those roots.<BR><BR>I will be opposed to certification because
there are serious ethics issues with the people you provide root service
too.&nbsp; Lets consider this recommendation of Mr. Palmers a conflict of
interest.<BR><BR>Now <A href="http://worldroot.net";
target=_blank>worldroot.net</A> is an run by the same Mr. Palmer who is
recommending it.&nbsp; The <A href="http://worldroot.net";
target=_blank>worldroot.net</A> I suspect is either a project just of Mr.
Palmer's.&nbsp; Its a private root of Mr. Palmer's.&nbsp; I am concerned it is
an attempt to brand a new root for his friend Herman Xennt to continue
defrauding people.&nbsp; I'm going to assume Mr. Palmer is genuine about the <A
href="http://worldroot.net"; target=_blank>worldroot.net</A>.<BR><BR>But let us
not forget John that you created a TLD in the worldroot recently called .BAX
which is associated with a bogus administrator.&nbsp; Recently we uncovered
that you Mr. John Palmer were Mr. Thom Baxter and you attempted to be a member
of the TLDA using a false identity.<BR><BR>This was wrong.&nbsp; John was
shamed before the community, and appropriately so, for participating in the
fraudulent sale of TLDs.&nbsp; Just being associated with the fraudsters in the
Netherlands is enough to sink any respect the community had for John.&nbsp; But
creating a false identity to gain entry into the TLDA was unethical.<BR><BR>And
from a technical perspective the <A href="http://worldroot.net";
target=_blank>worldroot.net</A> root system fails compliance tests.&nbsp; The
root John runs is based on the INAIC.com root, which fails inclusive name space
compatibility.<BR><BR>People - if any of you want to join the inclusive name
space the only place to do it is at <A href="http://www.tldainc.org";
target=_blank>www.tldainc.org</A> - thats where the community is.&nbsp; Thats
where the people power that is the new internet is at.<BR><BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=gmail_quote style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0pt 0pt 0pt
0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid">For all the griping about
ICANN, I don't see many folks who are complaining<BR>about them come<BR>over
and assist the INS institutions in gaining greater use and
viability.</BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV><BR>You should come out of exile.&nbsp; A lot has change since you were
associated with the TLDA.<BR>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=gmail_quote style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0pt 0pt 0pt
0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid">Remember, we are still out here
and have always been ready to serve as an<BR>alternative to<BR>ICANN. Perhaps
those who want to see alternatives should come over and help.</BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV><BR>But be careful who you trust.&nbsp; The inclusive name space is the
new wild west of the internet.&nbsp; Be careful of false peddlers of name
space.&nbsp; Is that not correct Mr. Baxter.<BR><BR>regards<BR>joe
baptista<BR></DIV></DIV><BR>'Regards,<BR>Jeffrey A. Williams<BR>Spokesman for
INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)<BR>"Obedience of the
law is the greatest freedom" -<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; Abraham Lincoln<BR><BR>"Credit
should go with the performance of duty and not with what is very<BR>often the
accident of glory" - Theodore Roosevelt<BR><BR>"If the probability be called P;
the injury, L; and the burden, B; liability<BR>depends upon whether B is less
than L multiplied by<BR>P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."<BR>United States
v. Carroll Towing&nbsp; (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir.
 1/26/04<BR>CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS.
div. of<BR>Information Network Eng.&nbsp; INEG. INC.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY>