Re: Got a beef with ICANN? INS is still here. (was Re: [ga] Call for Elimination of AGP)

  • To: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Got a beef with ICANN? INS is still here. (was Re: [ga] Call for Elimination of AGP)
  • From: <chris@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 04:15:19 -0400

John, if you read the archives you will find that many here have championed the cause of getting those roots included. I would love nothing more than the inclusion of all roots and the TLDs that are in those roots. In other words, you are definitely preaching to the choir.

Chris McElroy, NameCritic, Inc.
http://www.thingsthatjustpissmeoff.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>