Re[4]: [ga] domain tastinmg comments

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re[4]: [ga] domain tastinmg comments
  • From: Karl Peters - TLDA <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:47:41 -0500

<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-15">
body {
  margin: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
  background-color: #ffffff;
}
/* ========== Text Styles ========== */
hr { color: #000000}
body, table /* Normal text */
{
 font-size: 10pt;
 font-family: 'Arial';
 font-style: normal;
 font-weight: normal;
 color: #000000;
 text-decoration: none;
}
span.rvts1 /* Heading */
{
 font-weight: bold;
 color: #0000ff;
}
span.rvts2 /* Subheading */
{
 font-weight: bold;
 color: #000080;
}
span.rvts3 /* Keywords */
{
 font-style: italic;
 color: #800000;
}
a.rvts4, span.rvts4 /* Jump 1 */
{
 color: #008000;
 text-decoration: underline;
}
a.rvts5, span.rvts5 /* Jump 2 */
{
 color: #008000;
 text-decoration: underline;
}
/* ========== Para Styles ========== */
p,ul,ol /* Paragraph Style */
{
 text-align: left;
 text-indent: 0px;
 padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
 margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
}
.rvps1 /* Centered */
{
 text-align: center;
}
--></style>
</head>

down for payment or place them in a list of unwelcome buyers for the future to
limit liability if chasing is too hard to do. They could even limit a first
time buyer to one domain and open the door wider after payment is processed for
the first one. If it is simply too much risk for them to take, perhaps they
should do another business that has less risk than selling public address space
for someone else with automated websites that require virtually no effort on
their part at all. (No, I am not that sympathetic!!!) I work in development
projects for Africa and don't expect anyone to bail me out if a check is bad.
You simply have to know your business or change businesses.</p>