Re: [ga] Wallpapering the NTIA

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Wallpapering the NTIA
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 03:10:25 -0800

Roberto and all,

  After careful reading or your remarks below, I do agree in
part with your first sentence.  But it seems to me that ICANN
should be seeking public inquiry from any and all stakeholders
regarding their opinion on JPA.  I have no problem with ICANN
not having a neutral profile, but do have a problem with forming
a profile without public input regarding JPA to ICANN itself.
ICANN itself does itself as an entity, and subsequently interested
stakeholders a disservice by not seeking such input early on.

  From where we sit again, ICANN's own process or process
decisions, have failed itself, the stakeholders or other interested
parties accordingly.  Bad process yields bad results sooner or later...

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827