Re: [ga] Domain Transfer Complaint

  • To: ga DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Domain Transfer Complaint
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 01:44:32 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Andy and all,

  Thanks for the tip on whom the registrar is.  And yeah,
you may very well be correct.  None the less saving it for
resale when the original registrant is paid up is grossly
unethical IMHO.  Danny's point is also correct in that it
seems that there is no real oversight by ICANN or the GNSO
on this sort of thing, still.  Why is that?  Well your guess
is as good or maybe even better than mine. <shrug>

  BTW, haven't we seen this sort of behavior from eNom before
some time ago?

  Perhaps it's time to put eNom of the registrarwatch list
as a bad actor so that at least some new registrants will
not choose them as their registrar and than look to widely
publicizing this complaint in the press accordingly enumerating
ICANN's seeming lax oversight of it's registrars.