RE: GA "Election" was fake, ignore the "results" ( was Re: [ga] Elections Results - vote count)

  • To: <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: GA "Election" was fake, ignore the "results" ( was Re: [ga] Elections Results - vote count)
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 23:22:19 +0100

Dear George

As Editor of the GA List Rules, I have read through your post, at least the
aspects pertaining to the election process, and found that all of your
claims are unfounded.

I have reviewed the GA List Archives and found that the outgoing Chair has
behaved admirably, openly and according to the GA List Rules dated 10th
September 2007 and is re-elected according to these rules.

As I am not infallible and as you are now aware of these updated rules, feel
free to correct me.

Regards

Debbie
(Not as List Monitor)