Re: GA "Election" was fake, ignore the "results" ( was Re: [ga] Elections Results - vote count)

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: GA "Election" was fake, ignore the "results" ( was Re: [ga] Elections Results - vote count)
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:54:17 -0700 (PDT)

George,

I can appreciate the anguish that you must feel
knowing that your preferred candidate "Harry Potter"
did not prevail in the current election.

P.S.  Is it OK to get back to policy issues now?  I'd
appreciate knowing what the BC response to the Staff
Report on a Draft IGO Domain Name Dispute Resolution
Procedure will be.  Has it been discussed yet on your
mailing list?  Do they understand its potential impact
on commerce?

regards,
Danny

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.