Re: [ga] Posts relative to TLDA

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Posts relative to TLDA
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 08:27:00 -0400

Thanks for the note Hugh. I had a look at the messages and found that it was not me who cross posted originally. That mistake was by Mr. John Palmer. I simply replied to all which is my usual way of responding. I did cross post when I posted the message from Mr. Karl Peters who asked that I notify all the groups involved. Next time i'll be more careful.

regards
joe baptista

Hugh Dierker wrote:

Joe,
Could you please take a hard look at your methodology of bringing the TLDA posts on to this list. Clearly the subject matter is leading to other interesting input and it is a matter of interest to the GA.
I am talking about such matters as cross posting and limits and the like.
I am doing this publicly to keep it all above board. I have heard of no complaints, just housekeeping. Eric
as chair
Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7>

--
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium

begin:vcard
fn:Joe Baptista
n:Baptista;Joe
org:PublicRoot Consortium
adr:;;963 Ford Street;Peterborough;Ontario;K9J 5V5 ;Canada
email;internet:baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:PublicRoot Representative
tel;fax:+1 (509) 479-0084
tel;cell:+1 (416) 912-6551