[ga] Posts relative to TLDA

  • To: joe Babtista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Posts relative to TLDA
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:44:01 -0700 (PDT)

Joe,

  Could you please take a hard look at your methodology of bringing the TLDA
posts on to this list.
  Clearly the subject matter is leading to other interesting input and it is a
matter of interest to the GA.
  I am talking about such matters as cross posting and limits and the like.

  I am doing this publicly to keep it all above board.

  I have heard of no complaints, just housekeeping.

  Eric
  as chair