[ga] TLDA Director denys statements made by John Palmer

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] TLDA Director denys statements made by John Palmer
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 10:21:45 -0400

Folks:

Karl Peters has asked that I distribute this message to all the groups John Palmer posted too. Mr. Peters is a director of the TLDA (Top Level Domain Association). Mr. Peters wishes to make a correction to misinformation spread about the TLDA in Mr. Palmers recent messages concerning the same. Please see the attached message from Mr. Peters.

kindest regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org