ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Data analysis teams

  • To: "'2DOW2tf'" <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Data analysis teams
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:55:35 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all:

Please find attached assignments to the various data analysis teams. In almost all cases, I've honored requests for team assignments. Some people didn't make requests, so I decided which team they secretly wanted to be on.

As discussed on the list, I've assigned alternates to the groups in the hopes of getting this work done as efficiently as possible. In fact, I've even gone so far as to volunteer alternates who did not explicitly request assignments. Obviously, those people don't need to participate if they don't want to, but their help would be greatly appreciated--I've marked them with *'s in the listing below to make it clear where I've volunteered people for service.

As we discussed on the call, each of the data collection teams should organize a call for next week, possibly at our usual time. Glen: is it possible to set up sub-mailing lists for each team? Hopefully by the 23rd of February, each team will have suggested an approach with regards to data analysis, including templates for returning their analysis for the task force as a whole. I'll probably attempt to 'observe' the work of the teams I haven't assigned myself to, but conflicting time slots may make this impossible in all cases.

Thanks,

Jordyn

Team 1 ---------- Amadeu Abril i Abril Marilyn Cade Tom Keller Kathy Kleinman Maggie Mansourkia

Team 2