ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] Data analysis teams

  • To: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "2DOW2tf" <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] Data analysis teams
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:17:08 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glen, are you setting up bridges for each of these calls? I could offer a bridge for Team One, if that is needed. I really need to keep the call at the usual time, on Monday, in order to be able to work into  my week. Can that work?  Kathy, Maggie and I are "technically" on holiday, probably Monday BUT, guess what, I am apparently working anyway... :-)

Can we do the call on Monday at the usual time, Team 1? We should also start gathering our "work products" so that we have everything lined before our call.

Shall we start with a email communication just among ourselves so that we don't burden the other members with our planning? If that is agreed, Glen, can you just provide the email contact list again to all of the Task forces, then we all have easy access to how to reach each other through private emailing among the working groups. Does that make sense to others?

I confess to not being to focus until the week end in terms of preparation.

Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036