ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] Data analysis teams

  • To: <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] Data analysis teams
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:23:30 -0500
  • Cc: "2DOW2tf" <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm afraid that we could all get confused. Each team is meeting separately, which means we need three different bridges. I can provide a ridge for working group 1. IF needed. Glen, do you prefer to provide a bridge from the service you use?

Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036