ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Data analysis teams

  • To: "'2DOW2tf'" <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Data analysis teams
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:48:59 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all:

I apologize for not circulating this previously. I actually thought I had, but a review of my mailboxes this morning proves that I didn't. In any case, here's my initial proposal.

--

As we discussed, here is my proposal for three data analysis teams. Each team would be tasked with reviewing and analyzing a specific portion of the data we receive.

TEAM 1 - Governmental policies and regulations

This team would be tasked with analyzing data relating to government policies and regulations. This would include the questionnaires distributed to the GAC, Questions #1, #2, and #5 from the CC questionnaire, Question #7 from the registrar questinnaire, as well as supplementary documents (including the EPIC and OECD reports and submissions to the previous Whois task force by governmental entities)

TEAM 2 - Current practice

This team would be tasked with analyzing data relating to the current practice of registrars, registries and resellers with regards to gathering and making available contact data. This would include the questionnaires distributed to registrars and resellers, the registrar survey, question #3 from the questionnaire distributed to all constituency, the Whois matrix prepared by Thomas and Steve, and questions #3 and #4 from the CC questionnaire.

TEAM 3 - Use of data

This team would be tasked with analyzing data relating to the current use of Whois data. This would include questions #1 and #2 from the questionnaires distributed to all constituencies as well as the survey conducted by the previous Whois task force.