ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] More calendaring

  • To: jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dow2tf] More calendaring
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:27:03 EST
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jordyn:
With respect for the Council and coordination, I will echo the concerns
raised by Marilyn, Tom and Steve.  I agree that we only want to go to our
constituencies once -- and that our prior unanimous agreement to go After the data was
collected, compiled and placed into an Interim Report was a good decision.
Our TF has a good amount of data gathering to conduct -- at the instruction of
the Council through our DOW -- so we have a job to do.

With respect to Barbara, I don't fully understand why small projects are
holding up data collection by weeks now.  It's hardly seems fair to the Council,
the Constituencies, or the public not to proceed forward in a timely manner.
The questions are done -- why aren't they out?

Tom's revised schedule is realistic.  It is fair to our TF members, the
Constituencies, the public -- and the Council which assigned us some very important
tasks.  I hope you will take it to the Council; I hope they will understand.

Regards and bon chance, Kathy