ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] More calendaring

I have to agree with Steve, thought we have not even started to collect
any data I'm not sure what new statements we are going to get from the
constituencies. This issue is has been in the pipe for almost a year by
now and I'm sure does it serves nobody to rush the process now only to
cut a couple of weeks at the end.

tom

Am 21.01.2004 schrieb Steve Metalitz:
> What exactly would be the point of requesting constituency statements before
> any data has been collected?  Won't the result be constituencies re-stating
> their previous positions?  Would this really advance the process of seeking
> a solution?   Perhaps Jordyn can explain the thinking behind this approach.
>
> Steve

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w