[council] A note about signature lines

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] A note about signature lines
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 15:38:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=7JMFwdPsBvSsCKWVAyZikyODnZcr/PalVmXT1Axm91k=; b=qTjp+QfvqNjnYP60H3HR9QL1NdaMmcRxe+oeIEtM7yBvDy3EcCoPQQxnR03+j017KBWLBsA37UDdLeyo/c6CjPVds0o6AlH4YiTUL2difc4zEic9SQwTIAKQE9uAmAt64crNzfboe7a46cS4yk/BlKg0PxakJMHup8OLKQX3JlI=