Re: [council] A note about signature lines

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] A note about signature lines
  • From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 12:35:05 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for this, James. And a Happy New Year to all - never toolate!

With respect to your signing I've noticed that in the correspondence external to the GNSO you sign as "GNSO chair". I wonder whether "GNSO council chair" wouldn't be the more correct term.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: James M. Bladel