[council] RE: Taking the Council's Temperature on Procedures for Consideration of 3rd Accountability Proposal

  • To: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RE: Taking the Council's Temperature on Procedures for Consideration of 3rd Accountability Proposal
  • From: "Drazek, Keith" <kdrazek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 17:40:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=verisign-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:to:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id :references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language :content-type:mime-version; bh=z0U+Gl3j/PIZrcWAZk0bHeZzOIhP18PP+wTHHm2GczY=; b=GSyruPe+AC+FCLlYDsm3dO/o3tLOdhSCBUg0PnM92I2kfgd36Qz/z28+ULvOZbPxPh IzNHthc1TiveF9tNzP7TiQdVpTHYHNloue1c9bYr/P8wwi9IFLwDw4iajH6qGjVraWx9 Zrmt1mMyPUl3VU6FPJiiYgo/KG5X9DG3ItPNbs1MVEpn105jtbZHJ3F5vLdILicQ9BdR d6P+I/QMAapNWUPHGlGDPY/zazMhfHuTnfufombH5nb+Z4z5eUuAUMQv5JhaIrgyNTYk edj2OV4m4N5g4tEB8aG6bRJUX+8z/9/fvG6X4ZUhcrAjLZfbRQ3glDXi5NnTCfxwSMbZ J0qw==