RE: [council] Action item for the SCI

  • To: "'KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx'" <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Action item for the SCI
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 20:02:32 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wolf and Joy,

I actually do not like the way this is positioned.  We should not be asking the
question of whether what we did at the meeting on the 20th was in line with the
Operating Procedures, but rather should consider the notion separate and apart
from the substance of the IOC motion.  The question should simply be "should
there be any restrictions on resubmitting motions that previously appeared
before the Council?  If so, what should those restrictions be and are there any
exceptions?

I think it is that simple.

I am not currently on the SCI, but I would like to be involved in this question
so I would ask if I can now be included on that mailing list.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman

Sent from iPad.  Please excuse any typos.