From: Stéphane Van Gelder [mailto:stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Fri 7/13/2012 8:15 AM
To: Mason Cole
Cc: Thomas Rickert; GNSO Council List
Subject: Re: [council] Action items from Prague / GNSO Review

Thanks Mason.

On the brainstorming session, that is meant to generate useful free-flowing
discussion. What we've found in past wrap-ups is that it was precisely because
these were open discussions with no set adjectives beforehand that they ended
up being useful.

On the more general issue of work management, I have always pushed for us to do
more work onlist. However, it has to be said that this is not happening as much
as I'd like, which seems to imply that people are finding hard to focus on the
list and that we really need to have them captive, as is the case at ICANN
meeting, to get their full attention...

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
Group NBT