Re: [council] Action items from Prague / GNSO Review

This already features as a discussion item for the next meeting. If Councillors
wish to pursue this discussion on the list before then, please do so.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
Group NBT