Re: [council] Room for our Open Council Meeting tomorrow

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Room for our Open Council Meeting tomorrow
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:39:49 +0200
  • Cc: Nancy Lupiano <nancy.lupiano@xxxxxxxxx>, David Olive <david.olive@xxxxxxxxx>, Chris Mondini <chris.mondini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

As a follow-up to this, a solution has been found. The Council meeting will be
in Congress II and start at the later time of 3pm.

I have asked for the schedule to be updated to reflect this change.

I want to thank Nancy Lupiano, David Olive and Chris Mondini for their
extremely valuable help in resolving this situation.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Head of Domain Operations