[council] GAC-Board discussion on 2nd level protection of IOC/RCRC and IGOs

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GAC-Board discussion on 2nd level protection of IOC/RCRC and IGOs
  • From: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:33:17 +0000
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It seems the Board has been expecting the GNSO to come back with 2nd level
protections for IOC/RCRC and IGOs. And the reason for the Board not providing
an outcome to the GAC on this is that GNSO hasn't gotten back to the Board.
Seems to me that we need to consider where we are and how to expedite this
matter.

Zahid Jamil
Barrister-at-law
Jamil & Jamil
Barristers-at-law
219-221 Central Hotel Annexe
Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan
Cell: +923008238230
Tel: +92 213 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025
Fax: +92 213 5655026
www.jamilandjamil.com

Notice / Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and its contents are being
communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this message by
mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may contain/are the
intellectual property of Jamil & Jamil, Barristers-at-Law, and constitute
privileged information protected by attorney client privilege. The
reproduction, publication, use, amendment, modification of any kind whatsoever
of any part or parts (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by
electronic means whether or not transiently or incidentally or some other use
of this communication) without prior written permission and consent of Jamil &
Jamil is prohibited.

*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink
***