Re: [council] Meetings transscripts

Thanks Liz.

In preparing the agendas for the forthcoming meetings, the minutes are an
invaluable help. I would rank them as #1 in a list of priorities on this.

Second I would place the transcript, which I also consider, just like other
Council members, to be more useful than the mp3.

I would therefore place the mp3 3rd in ranking. I've only listened to mp3s in
the past because transcripts weren't available, and always found them to be
less easy to use.

Thanks,

Stéphane