Re: [council] Draft message to the Board

Hi,

I am not sure the time argument is worth spending that much time on, but if it
helps I can confirm that I got Rafik's message at 1:51 on May 8 (French time),
which in UTC is the time Alan gives. The time given for Carlton's message is
also correct.

I should add that in his message, Rafik also gave me a heads-up that he would
be proposing a motion.

I responded to Rafik on the same day, a few hours later. I then forwarded
ALAC's message to the Board to the Council list, and asked Glen to post the
report on the Council website (http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/).

Thanks,

Stéphane