Re: [council] Draft message to the Board

  • To: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Draft message to the Board
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:23:12 -0700
  • Cc: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=QnZ/SrRKKm94Ihcv8lPiQ0EdXXAReIEBrslGxVUSCQc=; b=tL29zZaN0K9FjiJ1sLld5tS8X0hpk8mLtKY1jfZntaFOwaBwGYJbKz0foGHvUYVXO7 kRYIc7onC1jcF7QfrEXPoI0pBmsxPFcN3pDe/yZOV+TJTh14WlXMPnjic2zAYw4ftxBx i8mLQamfGbSGo7uaEVL3pqBGIIhflbBzSdSOI=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
Should we have a vote on this?
I do not understand why we have to rush, could some one clarify this to me?
Best
Olga