Re: [council] Suggested topic for GAC-GNSO meeting

People on their first cup of coffee get to make obvious typos, Adrian :-)

BD

On Oct 5, 2009, at 8:58 AM, Adrian Kinderis wrote:

Interesting split.

What are we going to discuss during the other 455 time? :P

Adrian Kinderis

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner- council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of William Drake
Sent: Monday, 5 October 2009 5:37 PM
To: GNSO Council List
Subject: Re: [council] Suggested topic for GAC-GNSO meeting

Hi,

I strongly agree with Stéphane and others that a probing discussion of
GAC's role under the AoC is needed, maybe a 505/50 time split.

Cheers,

Bill

On Oct 5, 2009, at 1:17 AM, Adrian Kinderis wrote:

I agree with Stéphane's second comment (discussing the Affirmation).

What benefit could we possibly get out of discussing the DAG v3 with
them? We will know their opinion as they will make it public. I have
not found discussing the new gTLD's any benefit in the past and
can't see it changing.

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis