Re: [council] Suggested topic for GAC-GNSO meeting
- To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Suggested topic for GAC-GNSO meeting
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 17:16:59 +0200
- In-reply-to: <DE93A796-286A-4947-9A92-2EF3528B961B@acm.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcpFBbeL9ajb+J9BaUK116guQ7b/NQ==
- Thread-topic: [council] Suggested topic for GAC-GNSO meeting
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/12.20.0.090605
The DAGv3 is obviously a topic of major interest. We may also wish to ask
the GAC to tell us how they see their larger role within ICANN as a result
of the Affirmation...
Le 04/10/09 13:34, « Avri Doria » <avri@xxxxxxx> a écrit :
> Thsi topic suggested by the chair of GAC is:
> * Meeting with GNSO Council
> · New gTLD policy implementation (DAG v3)
> He is open to other topics if we would like to suggest one.
> Is the council ok with it, or would we prefer some other topic?
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature