From: Stéphane Van Gelder [mailto:stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 11:21 AM
To: Gomes, Chuck; Council GNSO
Subject: Re: [council] RE: Council Transition Plan for Bicameral Council
Seats

Thanks for the document Chuck.

I seem to remember a while back you asking whether the vice-chairs, once
elected, would be eligible to run for chair.

Has this been answered?

It would seem not to make much sense to me, as all 3 positions are crucial
to the Council?s day-to-day operational capacity, to have 2 of the 3
positions held by the same person...

Thanks,

Stéphane