RE: [council] Regarding topics for open discussion amongst SOs and ACs

It seems to me that there are two fundamental questions that need to be
answered with regard to accountability:

1. Accountable to whom?

2. Accountable for what?

I think a very interesting discussion could take place discussing those two
questions.

Chuck