Re: [council] RE: Council Transition Plan for Bicameral Council Seats

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] RE: Council Transition Plan for Bicameral Council Seats
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 17:20:54 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the document Chuck.

I seem to remember a while back you asking whether the vice-chairs, once
elected, would be eligible to run for chair.

Has this been answered?

It would seem not to make much sense to me, as all 3 positions are crucial
to the Council¹s day-to-day operational capacity, to have 2 of the 3
positions held by the same person...

Thanks,

Stéphane