RE: [council] Council meeting today

My understanding from the comments shared in our follow-up meeting in Sydney is
that the IPC and the BC would vote against the motion regardless of what
comments are made.  Did I misunderstand? If not, it doesn't seem to me to make
much sense to delay voting on the motion if the results won't change anything.

Please let me know if I misunderstood.

Chuck