Re: [council] Motion on PDP vote on Issues report on Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery

Hi Chuck,

If the council is ready to vote on your motion, then i think it would be appropriate to amend it to include the date for voting on the PDP, i.e. the pro-forma motion one I am offering can be folded into yours as a friendly amendment if you accept it.

On the other hand if the council is not ready to vote on yours or if it fails in a vote, then my pro-forma motion can stand as it is. I.e. my motion can be contingent on yours.

Would that be ok?

a.