[council] Motion on PDP vote on Issues report on Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Motion on PDP vote on Issues report on Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:42:38 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

It was mentioned that in keeping with our current practice of being explicit with timings as much as possible, we should be more specific about when we will take the required PDP votes after receiving an Issues report. This motion is intended to fill that gap.

thanks

a.

----

Moved by: Avri Doria
Seconded:

Whereas:

An Issues Report on Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery has been produced and introduced to the GNSO Council.

Resolve:

The GNSO Council members will consult with their constituencies in preparation for a vote on a PDP and other possible motions at the Council meeting on 8 January 2009.