Re: [council] draft of 1 slide report

On 26 Jun 2008, at 10:37, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

I am not sure I now what you mean about "comment period ended
yesterday"  While we had an informal comment period, we did
not have a formal ICANN comment period.  And I thought that
yesterday we decided to ask for a formal comment period.

CG: I thought you meant the ICANN Public Comment Period on the WG report
and I stated the wrong date anyway.  It ended on 25 April.  Might want
to be more specific either on the slide and/or in your comments about
the slide, saying "formal comment period re. proposed implementation
plan".

how about:

GNSO “improvements” Top Level Plan: tabled until next meeting. Waiting for end of formal comment period on Top Level Plan and Board decision on GNSO “Improvements”