RE: [council] draft of 1 slide report
- To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] draft of 1 slide report
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:35:19 -0400
- In-reply-to: <4BC20E90-E867-478A-9B6E-578CAEA36501@acm.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <4BC20E90-E867-478A-9B6E-578CAEA36501@acm.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcjXGaEwRRBuWmKJQgCw6inK5FCpXgAO91Fw
- Thread-topic: [council] draft of 1 slide report
Note that the comment period ended yesteday for GNSO Improvements so you
might want to change the second bullet to say "tabled until after
board decision", although I don't recall us being that specific. What
if the Board decision takes several months? It seems to me that we
might be able to take a vote on the plan at one of our next two meetings
regardless of whether the Board decision was made; the vote could be
again delayed but we would at least consider like we did yesterday.
Under IDNC, do we want to note that the issue of county/territory IDN
names will be considered further in response to GAC concerns. I
personally think this would be good to communicate but am comfortable
with your decision.
For IRTP, I suggest you change "other definitions pulled from PDP until
related issues can be resolved" to "other definitions moved to a yet to
be initiated PDP".
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
> Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 7:13 PM
> To: Council GNSO
> Subject: [council] draft of 1 slide report
> SO reports are down to one required slide.
> here is my draft.
> comments welcome, though there isn't much time.