Re: [council] Point for Discussion

Mike Rodenbaugh wrote:
Ross, why the limitation that proxy must be passed 'prior to the start
of the meeting'?  I have seen several times where a Councilor was at a
meeting but needed to leave before it ended, and sought at that point to
give a proxy (which I believe we have accepted that proxy vote on at
least a couple occasions).

I'm not sure where that specific practice came from, it was just the way we did it :)

Glen might be able to provide better insight though.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
Tucows Inc.

http://www.domaindirect.com