RE: [council] Point for Discussion

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Point for Discussion
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:11:37 -0700
  • Cc: "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ross, why the limitation that proxy must be passed 'prior to the start
of the meeting'?  I have seen several times where a Councilor was at a
meeting but needed to leave before it ended, and sought at that point to
give a proxy (which I believe we have accepted that proxy vote on at
least a couple occasions).

Mike Rodenbaugh

Sr. Legal Director

Yahoo! Inc.

NOTE:  This message may be protected by attorney-client and/or work
product privileges, if you are not the intended recipient then please
possible.  Thanks.