Re: [council] Regarding attendance at the Council meeting on 14 Sept 2006
- To: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Regarding attendance at the Council meeting on 14 Sept 2006
- From: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:05:38 +0300
- Cc: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=eqmnCkgfr2MHslP8LPWFZ3ytdiIDkBEif1CTokMCr2HBGDeSCS2cbWpZ+NSNT27xmYAWiFJwHhf6LoxrrShjLzY4woT/n4LbG/4dDl57HvzymSzvqHA4P6C/A6fWldNfrvQXq499AAIsaOXjsiSW7ygLBCi0gfmDgQ7Hei/9rdk=
- In-reply-to: <57AD40AED823A7439D25CD09604BFB54033A9602@balius.mit>
- References: <57AD40AED823A7439D25CD09604BFB54033A9602@balius.mit>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I apologze ahead for not attending this and few of the past meetings. I
have been in remote area with no access to IT, assisting with the flood
disaster that has occured in Ethiopia as you may have heard on the news in
the past months.
I shall be travelling back to the US next week and should resume my active
Thanks for your consideration.
On 08/09/06, Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please advise the GNSO Secretariat in advance if you will not be
attending the teleconference on
14 Sept 06.
The attendance level at the last meeting was not good (3 Aug 2006).
I would rather re-schedule the meeting than have a meeting with he
Ie I would prefer to know that we have at least 14 Council members
attending, out of a possible 21 members attending. So if there are more
than 7 apologies, the meeting should be re-scheduled.
Bear in mind that many of us attend these meetings very late in the
evening, or very early in the morning - so it is important that when we
do attend, that the meetings are well attended to justify the