[council] Schedule of Council meetings

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Schedule of Council meetings
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:54:23 +1000
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

Please note that the schedule of Council meetings is available at:

http://www.gnso.icann.org/calendar/

I assume that Council members will make an effort to note these dates in
their diaries.  I aim to issue agendas for meetings 7 days in advance,
but the actual meeting date and time is announced well in advance.

The upcoming dates are:

2-8 Dec 2006

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin