RE: [council] Regarding attendance at the Council meeting on 14 Sept 2006
- To: <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Regarding attendance at the Council meeting on 14 Sept 2006
- From: <Lucy.Nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 13:45:33 -0500
- In-reply-to: <018b01c6d41f$30ba7ac0$7801a8c0@harris2>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcbUOmKJPl6Amed6SMO490LXOqGyYgABbMtg
- Thread-topic: [council] Regarding attendance at the Council meeting on 14 Sept 2006
The same is true for me as well. I've already advised Glen.
>[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Anthony Harris
>Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:50 AM
>To: Bruce Tonkin; Council GNSO
>Subject: Re: [council] Regarding attendance at the Council
>meeting on 14 Sept 2006
>On that day I am travelling to Frankfurt for the Nominating
>Committee meeting, so will be unable to participate.
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:51 PM
>Subject: [council] Regarding attendance at the Council meeting
>on 14 Sept
>> Hello All,
>> Please advise the GNSO Secretariat in advance if you will not be
>> attending the teleconference on
>> 14 Sept 06.
>> The attendance level at the last meeting was not good (3 Aug 2006).
>> I would rather re-schedule the meeting than have a meeting with he
>> minimum quorum.
>> Ie I would prefer to know that we have at least 14 Council members
>> attending, out of a possible 21 members attending. So if there are
>> more than 7 apologies, the meeting should be re-scheduled.
>> Bear in mind that many of us attend these meetings very late in the
>> evening, or very early in the morning - so it is important that when
>> we do attend, that the meetings are well attended to justify the
>> Bruce Tonkin