Re: [council] GNSO Council - proposed agenda - Thursday 14 August 2003

Bruce Tonkin wrote:

[...]

As an approach to improving coordination - I suggest we schedule joint
teleconferences with the Board perhaps quarterly with an agenda that
might include general process issues associated with the Board and the
GNSO (e.g item 6), and also to provide briefings on current policy
development activities once they reach draft report status.  Ideally we
could time these joint teleconferences to occur before a physical ICANN
meeting.

Very good idea.... even if perhaps we should ask the Board to send a sort of subset of it to this teleconf: my experiences with 40+ people teleconfs are horrible :-(

Amadeu