Re: [registrars] Submission from the Registrar Constituency regarding views on transfers policy questions

  • To: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Submission from the Registrar Constituency regarding views on transfers policy questions
  • From: Paul Goldstone <paulg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:46:07 -0500
  • Cc: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ross,

I sent the following on Saturday:

"I also think it should be clarified that a registrar is ultimately
responsible for providing an auth code even when a reseller is
involved.  I didn't see that mentioned in the document you sent, but
it's something we deal with on a regular basis so I assume we're not
the only ones."

I agreed with many of your other points in the document and just had
that extra point to add (which I thought was useful).  Is it possible
that my email was missed, or were my comments not formatted correctly,
or did I misunderstand who was able to submit comments?

Best Regards,

~Paul
:DomainIt