[registrars] Submission from the Registrar Constituency regarding views on transfers policy questions

  • To: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxx>, Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Submission from the Registrar Constituency regarding views on transfers policy questions
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:28:51 -0500
  • Cc: "Jonathon L. Nevett" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As promised, attached is the final document summarizing a collection of views from the membership of the registrar constituency. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Also, thank you for the extension. It was very helpful.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
t. 416.538.5492
c. 416.828.8783
http://www.domaindirect.com

"To solve the problems of today, we must focus on tomorrow."
- Erik Nupponen